Darwin Harbour Sport Fishing Charters
The sport & lure fishing around Darwin varies with the seasons but throughout the year offers great possibilities to tangle with some Top End speedsters.
You will fish utilizing a variety of techniques, trolling, jigging & casting depending on conditions at the time. Queenfish, Tuna, Mackerel & Trevally are some of the species you may tangle with on this tour.
This tour is only available when the tides are building from the neap
small) to the spring tides (big) giving better water clarity which the pelagic of Darwin prefer. The departure and return times for this tour will also vary with the tides with the aim of having you on the water during the more productive fishing times.
May - Nov
Full Day Tour available
Transfers from anf to your Darwin accommodation are included.
- Transfers in four-wheel drive tour vehicle
- All fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- Lunch & morning tea
- Light refreshments
- special dietary requirements catered for
What to Bring
- Wide brimmed hat
- Cool light clothing, Long sleeves and pants are recommended
- Polarized sunglasses
- Camera/Video Camera with plenty of film
- BYO Alcohol (cans only)
Full Day from $300 per person